Hi, Jim Coshow here from Dunn Lumber. Welcome to the Dunn Solutions podcast, where we’re committed to providing cutting-edge industry knowledge for the building contractor and trade professional.
Today we’ll hear from Dan Bawden. Dan is the president of Legal Eagle Contractors, and a nationally recognized remodeling expert. Dan is also the 2017 National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) remodelers chairman, and founded the Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) program in 2001. He has appeared on HGTV as well as in many national publications, and teaches courses across the country on remodeling, design, and construction law.
On today's podcast, Dan will offer tips on how to win bids for remodeling projects, including:
- how to demonstrate confidence and promote the value of your company
- why it's important to understand the motivation behind your potential customer's project
- how to discuss budgeting and project costs with the potential customer
- how to present yourself and your business during an in-home consultation
- how to reorganize your proposal in order to maximize the impact and effectiveness
For information on attending future educational events, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
To view Dan's presentation on winning remodel proposals, download the PDF by clicking the 'Download Additional Resources' banner.