To our Dunn Lumber family,
At Dunn Lumber, we take the responsibility of being an essential business in our community very seriously. Our goal—before, during, and after business hours—is to be a trusted partner and friend for you on your contracting or DIY journey, and friends stick by each other when things get difficult. In this uncertain time, we’re working hard to provide materials to our customers in the safest way possible. Just as any good builder does, we’re monitoring any changes to best practices and updating our policies and procedures daily as the situation changes.
Here’s what you can currently expect:
- If you’d like to come inside the store, you can. We have outfitted each store with tape marks on the floor to help customers maintain social distancing practices. We also have signage posted to remind those in the store to stay six feet apart from others at all times.
- If you don’t feel comfortable going into the store, we’ve installed specific parking locations for will-call pick up at each location. When you park, you’ll see a sign with directions on how to call the store and either place an order or let them know you’ve arrived to pick up a previously placed order.
- We offer flat-rate $60 local delivery. Simply call, email, or go online to place your order, and we’ll deliver it to your home or project site—free of contact.
- If you need help with project planning, we’re still here to lend a hand. We’re offering virtual appointments with our team, and we’re always happy to help you over the phone, including our stores with cabinet, door, and window specialists. Please do keep in mind that wait times may vary as we work to maintain everyone’s safety through these processes.
- Starting Tuesday, March 31, our hours will change. We’ll be open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. We’ll be closed on Sundays.
We are honored to serve you in whatever way we can—whether that’s helping to keep you busy or simply lifting your spirits in this difficult time. We encourage you to make the most of the situation by investing in your home—it’s a great time for that fence repair or DIY project you’ve been putting off. Together, we’ll get through this, and we’re excited to help you find your new normal in this trying time.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and stay safe,